Our client’s Technology + Innovation Lab works with data that powers their products to improve safety and reliability. By working hands-on with ground-breaking technology, the lab pioneers the development of innovative products through small agile teams. Their teams incorporate a variety of multidisciplinary skills, including industrial predictive algorithms, machine learning, and sentiment analysis.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll work closely with the Digital team members to help increase the speed of delivery, improve quality of codes, and optimize processes.
Who you are
- You’re experienced in programming (5+ years, 10+ preferred)
- You bring a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around you
- You’re passionate about innovation with a “can do” attitude
- You’re a DevOps expert (e.g., automating IT operations)
- You have experience working in applications, systems or IT operations
- You have worked in agile methodology
- You have working knowledge of two or more programming languages
- You build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a welcoming and effective workplace
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
What you’ll do
- You’ll bring deep functional expertise to ensure large-scale business impact of the digital products being built and drive competitive advantage for the organization as a whole
- You’ll advise Tech Leads and developers of various teams on assessment of existing problems and development of process improvement solutions; ensure efficient coordination of technical and administrative resources; and ensure coordination with other internal and/or external partners
- You’ll identify bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes
- You’ll build coding standardizations and automate processes for the organization
- You’ll lead employee research related to pain points in the coding and development process
- You’ll collaborate with the rest of DevOps team to deliver consistent and holistic solution to the organization
How you’ll work
- You’ll be based in an office environment with occasional travel to other Lab locations
- You’ll be part of a pressurized environment, working to tight deadlines
This company builds advanced technology products to deliver energy in a safe and reliable way to fuel a rapidly innovating world. In their new Technology + Innovation Lab they believe in Agile way of working, focus on their people and value craftsmanship, in a ‘work is play’ environment where they offer a flexible, fun, and modern working style to support individual needs.
Apply now to start a career with unlimited potential!