The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an immediate opening for a Development & DevOps Specialist on an 8 month (with the option to extend the term up to 16 months) assignment in Toronto, ON.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Knowledge & Skills
- 5 to 10 years of relevant professional experience – DevOps and Release experience in a multi-vendor environment including infrastructure, QA and Application development.
- Experience Automating builds and deployments in Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket, Crowd, and Artifactory
- Experience maintaining, upgrading and implementing Agile DevOps methodology in a managed datacenter with a mixed UNIX, Linux/Windows environment
- Experience implementing CI/CD from bottom up (from process level, technical implementation/maintenance)
- Experience with CI/CD in a managed datacenter in a mixed Linux/Windows environment
- Multi-vendor/platform experience (Java frontend/backend/monolith, WMB(ESB/Messaging), Gosu/Guidewire, OpenText, etc)
- Successful track record of complex deployment.
- Strong business acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Up to 10 years of automating Software Development Builds and Deployments in Development and QA environments.
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.