Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies in North Carolina? They are currently looking for a Digital Design Engineer SME to support their facility in New Hill, North Carolina. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Digital Design Engineer SME
Duration: Until June 2019
Location: New Hill, North Carolina
- Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence.
- They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressing complex and varied.
- There are several project requiring support included chart recorder replacements, instrumentation upgrades, the replacement of the plant process computer, PBX phone system replacement and many others.
- The immediate need is to upgrade the core monitoring software along with its interface to the plant process computer.
- Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
- 15 years discipline experience and unique SME skills.
- Looking for a I&C engineer that has a variety of experience in the nuclear industry relating to I&C and Digital projects.