Our client is one of North America’s leading Integrated Oil Companies with over 500 retail fuel locations in Canada. They have an immediate need for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity in their downtown Calgary office.
REASON FOR OPENING/PROJECT:
Additional resources are required to support launch of our client’s new Android Application app.
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for execution of the Marketing and Advertising campaigns in support of driving downloads and usage of our client’s app, including: working with the agency to coordinate all marketing activities, ensuring all tactics are delivered on time internally and externally to hit key campaign dates, providing reporting on results of the communications, providing weekly updates on campaign activity and working with the Communications and Training departments on dealer and front line staff engagement.
In addition, the role will be responsible for scheduling and creating segmented marketing offers in the app. Responsibilities will also include local presence management of retail sites and working with the loyalty team to develop and test customer emails.
The role will require significant collaboration with internal stakeholders (e.g. Loyalty, Communications, Training, Operations) and agencies.
- Execution of app marketing campaigns, including coordination with the agency, providing updates, monitoring and reporting results and preparing presentations
- Manage mobile app offers – setup, advanced targeting and personalization, and data analysis to provide actionable insights
- Collaborate on development and testing of customer emails, including advising on best practices and deliverability
- Invoice and purchase order management of all digital marketing budget activities
- Monitor, manage and optimize local presence listings for retail locations
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree
- 3-5 years' experience in developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns in a retail environment
- 3-5 years' experience in digital media measurement and optimization
- 3-5 years' experience with campaign automation tools such as Watson Campaign Automation
- Excellent ability to understand and use web analytics to drive business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superior attention to detail
- Creative approach to problem-solving, strong planning skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent understanding of current and emerging trends in digital, social media and data science
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and data visualization tools with the ability to present results in a clear manner
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams with a demonstrated ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Passion to see projects through from inception to completion and the ability to meet tight deadlines
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Business degree with a specialization in Marketing. Further specialization in digital marketing is an asset
- Degree, diploma or certificate in data science
- 3-5 years' digital media experience in business to consumer and business to business
- 3-5 years' experience in data science, data analytics
- 3-5 years agency roles serving clients digital and social media needs
- Ability to do graphic design and photoshop work
- Writing and translating French
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.