Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Digital Recruiter to join their progressive team. This a six month contract position located in the their Calgary head office location.
The Digital Recruiter will coordinate and drive all activities that are part of the candidate experience. Starting with developing creative sourcing strategies using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, networking and employer branding, to being an advocate for the Technology + Innovation Lab in the local community. The Digital Recruiter will guide candidates through the full recruiting process and give them an exciting, positive experience. Eventually, the Digital Recruiter will also take ownership of the overall employee experience and shape learning and performance management, define policies to increase diversity and inclusion and increase employee engagement.
- Provide perspective on industry, competitive talent landscape, growth ability and distinctive attributes
- Remain current on external talent pools, talent personas, salary levels and other trends
- Act as community member through hackathons, meetups, conferences and manage from end-to-end
- Identify, communicate and embody a clear and distinctive value proposition and a digital talent “go-to-market” strategy that evolves as the market changes
- Redesign processes with the candidate at the centre
- Build scalable talent management framework with consistent candidate and employee experience
- Ensure structured interview process is widely adopted and communicated
- Gather candidate and employee experience feedback
- Be the employer brand representative in the community and the person of trust for the team
- Domain Expertise
- Past experience as a Digital Recruiter
- A keen interest in the tech industry, and savvy enough to “talk shop” with digital talent
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile recruiting environment with the ability to take initiative with little direction, explore new sourcing and branding sources and act as the talent ambassador
- Deep understanding of digital Talent Management strategies and familiar with sourcing on digital platforms like Github, Behance
- Worked with an ATS (Workday, Greenhouse, Lever) in a high volume and detail oriented environment
- Agile/Digital Experience
- Strong understanding of Agile ways of working
- Experience as a Recruiter in a cross-functional People team would be nice
- Individual Skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Uses team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
- Mindset & Behaviors
- A burning desire to continuously improve the way we hire
- Believes in culture of transparency and trust
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.