We are looking for Six Sigma certified leader, with hands on skills in continuous improvement methodologies to coach & develop a high performance team of continuous improvement & business intelligence analysts. This group touches upon many projects across the organizations and facilitate process improvement and change initiatives.
Reporting to the Group Vice President, the Director of Continuous Improvement & Leadership will influence key stakeholders to build and leverage cohesive relationships toward a culture of continuous improvement.
- University degree in a related discipline
- Six Sigma Belt Certified (Green or Black)
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching or management experience
- Change Management experience
- Experience leading lean transformations and/or leading six sigma projects would be an asset
- Experience in leading digital transformations in businesses would be an asset
- Lean improvement and deployment methodology
- Six Sigma improvement methodology
- Basic knowledge of predictive/prescriptive / machine learning models
- Experience working with Tableau or other data visualization and analytics tools
- Basic financial knowledge
- Previous P&L experience would be an asset