Our Oil and Gas client in Broussard, Louisiana is looking to hire a Document Control Specialist for a 03-month contract role.
- Maintain quality records, testing reports, material certs dimensional inspection report, etc. required for data books.
- Complete Quality Documents and Shipping documents as required per Sales Order Trace Level requirements.
- Assist Q.A. Manager with the implementation of the Quality Program.
- Maintain various Quality Department databases, as applicable.
- Preparation of documentation per Quality Plan requirements for Third Party Inspection.
- Assist the Quality Manager in the preparation of periodic and special reports which require the use of spreadsheet, database, and presentation graphics software.
- Trend non-conforming data for suppliers and shop monthly and disseminate resulting information.
- Monitor the scanning of Work Orders, Material Test Reports, Certificates of Compliance and other associated documentation for trace ability.
- Review and approved outside processes quality documents
- Assist in revising Quality control Plans as required.
- Maintain status of CPARs in WPTS.
- Assist other personnel with WPTS.
- Assist in training of Quality Procedures.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Skills & Knowledge:
- General computer knowledge including the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of ISO and API requirements as well as trace ability documents Preferred
- 2-3 Years general clerical / administrative experience.
- Ability to effectively work with employees, supervisors, vendors and customers.
- Preferred * Product line experience preferred.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.