Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Media Specialist on a 9 months long assignment extension beyond, in Cambridge, MA, USA.
This role supports the Engineering Learning Team's live classes and events and online curriculums by delivering impactful training sessions, filming, editing, and rendering recordings of these trainings, and various other tasks associated with producing training events. Also partners alongside subject matter experts to produce professional quality green-screen recordings to build video curriculums. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, understands technology, learns quickly, and is responsive and professional while supporting live trainings and events. This candidate will also help support the team on various other tasks as needed.
- Able to work in a team and independently, knowledgeable in Premiere Pro.
- Knowledgeable in using recording equipment, has video editing and rendering experience.
- Interested in technology, able to be in person in the Cambridge office
Top Skills Needed for the role:
- Skill 1: Familiar with using recording equipment and editing/rendering videos.
- Skill 2: Knowledgeable using Premiere Pro and video editing software.
- Skill 3: Able to work with a team and independently
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.