We have an immediate opening for an “Documentation Specialist” role for a 06 months contract assignment in Marlborough, MA
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
This position will be an active support to the GEHC Life Sciences BioPharma QMS leadership team responsible for ensuring procedure reviews, document control, document translation & training co-ordination.
1. Support QMS team on procedure reviews.
2. Lead translation co-ordination activities with 3rd party vendors.
3. Lead Global e-training assignment of new processes.
4. Support QMS Doc control admin.
5. Support QMS team on project communications to the business.
6. Ensures audit readiness for assigned area of responsibility.
7. Supports QMS team on Project effectiveness check
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.