Our client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Documentation Specialist to prepare technical and end user procedural and process documentation, data entry and client services support for a 12 months of contract role (possible to extend for another 12 months).
As a Documentation Specialist, here is the description;
- Two-to-five (2-5) years of technical editing / writing experience
- Strong familiarity with ITSM frameworks (e.g. ITIL)
- Proven working experience in business process redesign and technical writing of processes and procedures
- Strong command of English grammar and punctuation
- Ability to translate technical information into simpler terms for non-technical audiences
- Abilty to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Ability to manage multiple writing assignments under tight deadlines
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Experience developing and applying Microsoft Word styles and templates
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Familiarity with end-to-end testing and documenting outcomes
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”