Engineering – CAD Technician
Our large Client (a Fortune 500 company) is an electric power provider and natural gas distribution operation, employing more than 8,500 personnel.
We are looking for a CAD Technician to join their team on a contract basis!
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Duration: Until Apr. 2019 (possible extension)
• Under direct supervision, to perform detail Transmission drafting work to create, update and maintain identified drawings; and to do other related drafting work as assigned.
• In this connection to perform details of work, such as: Draw, update and maintain transmission substation and line drawings, electrical, civil, structural, building and other diagrams associated with transmission design, with computer or, when necessary, by hand.
• Change drawings to match marked prints or verbal instructions.
• Create, maintain and prepare special posters, signs, charts, maps or reports when requested.
• Assist in taking field measurements or sketches at the site to resolve discrepancies on drawings or maps, and/or obtain additional information.
• Maintain and update information in the electronic drawing management system.
• Quality and accuracy in updating and maintaining drawings and information.
• For holding as confidential information obtained in connection with Company business.
• Responsible for safe, prudent, efficient and effective use of Company resources.
• Conduct self in efficient and effective manner.
• Graduation from high school or the equivalent.
• Must have taken some CAD courses.