Our client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Drawing Coordinator (5787-1) for a 12 months of contract role.
As a Drawing Coordinator (5787-1), is responsible to review M&R Station Record drawings to ensure they meet the Engineering standard and update drawings for minor corrections, and liaise with appropriate resources to ensure corrections are made to drawings.
- Review completed drawings of Regulator Stations to ensure they meet with the Enbridge approved Engineering standards
- Review completed drawings of Regulator Stations and ensure they meet the requirements of the specific stations type checklist
- Make adjustments/revisions to the drawings that are minor in nature
- Liaise with project resources responsible for creating drawings to review/discuss and provide feedback on drawings
- Liaise with project resources to ensure that revisions and corrections are made to drawings based on the feedback provided
- Work with project team members to review project schedules/deliverables and maintain schedules
- Update trackers and deliverable listings with progress
- Load completed drawings to appropriate storage repository
- Provide input and support for Records Corrections Requests and assist in closure
- Other project coordination/tracking as required.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience in the oil and gas/utilities industry is preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years drafting experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Adobe
- Strong communication skills
- knowledge of Auto-Cad and CADWorks.
ABOUT IAN MARTIN:
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”