Our client in Chatham, ON is looking to hire a DSM Tracking and Reporting Coordinator for a 6 month role.
As a DSM Tracking and Reporting Coordinator, here is the description;
- Work cooperatively with team members and cross boundary colleagues to complete assigned work safely, accurately and on time, while supporting company values and demonstrating key competencies. Actively support the path to zero safety incidents.
- Support DSM Evaluation Process by validating customer participation, including calculation of cumulative m3 savings, TRC and customer and service provider incentive payments Search manufacturer websites, Google, Google maps, Banner, Contrax, etc. to validate equipment & customer eligibility.
- Process DSM Tracking claims in tracking system and route code SAP invoices, validating vendor information and customer incentive payments. Manage return cheque and replacement cheque process between Account Managers and A/P.
- Support the Coordinator with the development of ad hoc queries as requested by Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Evaluation & Management teams.
- Liaison with regional residential, commercial and industrial account and project managers resolving outstanding issues and minimizing DNQ’s (Do not qualify) in order to maximize shareholder incentive. Liaison with Energy Advisors and Service Organizations to resolve discrepancies with submissions & implement audit controls to minimize audit risk.
- Conflict Resolution – Resolve customer & service provider inquiries and complaints for outstanding claims.
- Assist with testing of changes/enhancements to tracking system as required
- Develop and update Tracking & Reporting process documentation.
- Interact with Residential & Commercial Marketing teams to resolve application and program issues & provide input on potential program design issues impacting multiple customer groups
- Post-secondary education in Business or related field
- 1 to 3 years of data entry experience, analysis and reporting of customer related information and/or work experience in customer service/support, accounts payable or finance areas
- Must be fluent with Microsoft office products, including strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail required
- Ability to work with pivot tables and v-look ups would be an asset
- Microsoft Access skills would be considered an asset
- Experience working with SAP, Banner, DSMT, AIMS, and Crystal reporting would be an asset
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”