Dynamics AX Functional Consultant
Our client in the electronic manufacturing industry is in need of a professional with a development background in Microsoft Dynamics – AX.
- Consult with clients to identify business problems, objectives, and priorities relevant to the ERP scope of operations. Lead the Fit / Gap analysis to determine degree of alignment between solution capabilities and business needs.
- Guide the design, configuration, testing and data migration for system implementations.
- Build strong, interactive relationships and ongoing communication with all clients. Coordinate the resolution of any significant issues, working with the broader IT function.
- Apply Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Methodology
- Participate in the development of business cases, operational metrics, and performance indicators to help measure the success of implemented solutions.
- Mentoring colleagues and providing support and guidance.
- 5+ years Dynamics AX administrative experience.
- Led Full Life Cycle Implementations of Dynamics AX within Manufacturing Environments.
- Certifications in Dynamics AX
- Degree, diploma or professional certification in a relevant business discipline (B.Comm.,CPA, APICS, PMP, etc.) preferred
- ERP consulting experience in various contexts