DZ Driver & Knuckle Boom Operator
- St. Catharines, Ontario
- Temp-to-Permanent (Working Interview)
- Days starting at 6:30 AM, Overtime after 44 hours per week
- $30 per hour
- Must have Mobile Crane 0-8 Ton License
- DZ Driver's License with clean abstract
- Stable Work Environment, Hands-On Training
- Paid Weekly, Overtime Available
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a family-run, full service construction company that prides themselves on providing strong and reliable products with excellent customer service. They are leaders in concrete construction for single and multi-unit residential construction, offering start to finish services including Footing, Foundation, and Flatwork.
As their new DZ Driver & Knuckle Boom Operator, you will enjoy working outdoors, being hands on, and working as part of a team. Since you're experienced, and you like to keep busy, you don't mind jumping in and giving a hand when you get to site if they are not yet ready for you. You are always committed to working safely and keeping an eye out for your crew too.
What you’ll be doing…
- Driving a DZ truck in a safe and professional manner at all times
- Operating a Knuckle Boom Crane while making deliveries to different job sites
- Loading and unloading materials at various job sites
- Operate power tools and handle materials
- Complete daily tasks using safe work practices
- Working at ground level or at heights, climbing ladders/scaffolding
- DZ Licensed Driver with a clean CVOR
- Licensed to operate a 0-8-ton Mobile Crane
- Experienced in Concrete Construction
- Previous experience working with Duraform Wall Forming system an asset
- Ability to self-motivate and keep up to production timelines.
- Available and flexible to work Monday to Friday and Saturday as required, up to 10 hours per day
- Able to lift up to 80-100 lbs with proper lifting techniques
- Solid skills to measure and cut construction materials to length
- Knowledge of construction materials, equipment and safe operation
- Valid Working At Heights certification would be an asset
- Reliable transportation to St Catharines, Ontario.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.