We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Responsible for building end to end solutions and understanding of data transformation as it flows through key business processes.
- This role supports existing EDI transactions (identifying and resolving transactional issues). Additionally, the role will require analyzing and creating specifications for new and existing EDI partners, coordinating tests and working with our current vendor.
- Builds knowledge of the Company, processes and customers to help with the project development activities related to data integration as a member of the Supply Chain team. Leverages EDI knowledge to develop, test and install electronic transaction interfaces with customers, suppliers and 3rd party business partners. Interfaces include all EDI transactions and XML messages. Works directly with our customers, suppliers and 3rd party partners to analyze their data requirements and transaction/message specifications.
- Conducts unit testing and end-to-end testing with customers, suppliers and other business partners. Partners with internal business sponsors to set priorities, report status, identify and resolve issues to meet business requirements and time lines.
- Develops, tests and maintains EDI process flows and document maps. Mentors and cross-trains other team members on maps and processes. Ensures reliable and effective EDI operations by monitoring EDI production. Performs troubleshooting, analysis, problem solving, exception handling, and re-processing as necessary to ensure reliable operations. Performs software development lifecycle activities.
- Performs various run model activities to support integrations and related night batch activities. Adheres to and support the use of IS standards for code development and code promotion. Develops EDI project plans with all its appropriate components (including communication with the EDI trading partners.)
Additional Skills: SKILLS (ORACLE, SIEBEL, MICROSOFT, WEB): Experience with EDI transaction and messaging structures such as ANSI X12 and XML Experience with IBM Sterling Commerce Gentran Integration Suite (GIS)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.