Are you an looking for an opportunity with a reputed Midstream? Then you’d love to chat with us about your next rewarding and challenging assignment as an Electrical Engineer for them.
This position is to support asset data collection, validation, and analysis. The output of this role will support safety/compliance-driven arc flash reviews. This role also directly supports operational, engineering, and asset management analysis and decisions.
ability to perform core functions regarding asset decisions such as equipment troubleshooting, fleet management, LRF planning and systemic quality tracking is complicated by lack of asset data.
- Asset Management
- US Electrical Reliability Study
- US Power System Studies
- US Electrical Asset Database
- Provide Electrical Technical Support for US Operations
- Champion US Electrical Asset/System Systemic Quality Issues
- Develop and maintain a US Electrical LRF/LRP
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- SKM modelling experience, relay programming, SAL accelerator, relay coordination or protective system coordination and understanding
- A degree would be required and knowledge base on electrical equipment and software packages
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.