We have an immediate opening for an Electronics Engineer III on a 6-month long assignment extension beyond, in Chandler, Arizona.
- Visual/Mechanical defect analysis
- Defect characterization by microscopic and analytical (spectroscopic) techniques
- Yield Analysis
- BKM Development, developing new analysis techniques for cutting edge substrate technologies
- Master degree or higher in Chemistry (organic, polymer), Material Science or a similar technical discipline.
- Prior experience working in a lab environment
- Experience with analysis techniques such as, FTIR, Raman, SEM, EDX, AFM, TOF-SIMS, XPS, TEM, GCMS and Optical Inspection, Ion Milling, FIB and X-section
- Knowledge of failure analysis techniques
- Ability to communicate findings verbally and through reports to yield engineers, LYA analysts, and other customers
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with a variety of different individuals in a fast paced, technical environment
- Ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment where changing priorities are the norm
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.