Our Client is one of the world's largest utility and manufacturing companies.
We currently have an available long term contract assignment for Electronics Technician which will be responsible for electronics testing, taking measurements, hooking up electronic equipment and know how to solder & dismantle board. Managing lab equipment – scopes and power supplies, power analyzers, EMI equipment, surge equipment. Needs to have experience working with lab equipment above.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
Looking for intermediate level candidate who will develop test requirements and plans for new products and Involve in all facets of qualifications, including environmental, HALT, and ESD immunity testing.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop requirements and plans for new products
- Executes test procedures
- Offers suggestions to refine and automate test procedures
- Perform test plan reviews
- Prioritize and schedule testing
- Support product development teams and provide need pre-qualification and verification testing
- Support the qualification of lab area productivity improvement efforts, including testing, building fixtures, calibration and data collection.
- Provide knowledge of test equipment set-up, functional operation, and interconnect of related equipment.
- Review necessary support documentation and maintain documentation for each test in a neat and organized fashion.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical engineering or Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or Computer Science or Bachelors Degree and 5 years experience within technical discipline or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma GED and 6 years progressive experience as an engineer or scientist within the appropriate field of study)
2. A strong interpersonal skillset, including good technical communications.