Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for an Embedded Mobile Developer to support the team.
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Markham, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of experience developing applications or middleware for mobile platforms like Android or iOS
- Must have in-house corporate resourcing or wider resourcing experience
- Experience working with large code bases, developing entirely new code and maintaining existing code
- Knowledge of Android components, framework and architecture (such as Apps, Multimedia, BT V4, USB, NFC, Wi-Fi and Projection, CarPlay, Speech, ScreenCasting, OpenMax, GStreamer, etc.)
- Knowledge of test development and testing of embedded system firmware
- Knowledge and experience about embedded LAN and Ethernet
- Contribute as designer and developer to design, code and release software for Android target
- Participate in the implementation of connectivity framework features (BT, USB and Wi-Fi etc.) or multimedia framework features (playback engine, audio, codec, speech, CarPlay, AndroidAuto, or Android Framework (AOSP) and Applications and Services.
- Participate in improving and maintaining existing Infotainment software
- Participate in feature requirements analysis, and test-case design review
- Participate in feature prototype building, testing, and refinement
- Participate in improving and tailoring existing drivers, stack and applications to our needs
- Provide clear and complete documentation based on the definition of the software development process
- Collaborate with other engineers by using Scrum/Agile development process.
- Be able to occasionally travel domestically and internationally
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.