Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company
We are looking for a Embedded Software Developer to support the team.
Duration: 5 months
Location: North York, Ontario.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To perform design, analysis, programming and integration activities in the development of software for train control systems, achieving Customer Satisfaction of the delivered solution/product.
- 5+ years of working experience in software development in C++
- Command of scripting languages, preferably Python
- Experience with black box and white box testing and continuous integration frameworks
- Familiar with source control tools (git, ClearCase, etc.), static analysis (PC-lint, Coverity, etc.), build system automation
- Excellent analytical skills, able to diagnose issues based on field logs & correlate events to failures
- Strong technical writing & communication skills
- Excellent team collaboration skills, writing & verbal skills
- University degree in Computer sciences, Engineering or a closely related field.
- Optional: Professional Engineer (PEng)
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.