We have an immediate opening for an Embedded Software Engineer – ARM on a 6+ Months Contract assignment extension beyond, in Plantation, FL USA.
Constantly creating new prototypes, research devices, and other new platforms. Many of these feature common ARM IP, and include CoreSight and other hardware support for debugging. Seeking a contractor familiar with advanced debugging on ARM and other platforms, willing to help us build tooling and solve difficult problems on these prototypes. Experience bringing up GDB on remote devices is especially helpful, as is experience with Linux tracing and kernel debugging tools.
- Design, author, and maintain software, often in C/C++ language
- Participate in team code review process and meetings
- Assist the company in debugging complex issues on the ARM platform
- Help develop and deploy tooling for ARM debugging, including GDB, CoreSight, and other profiling and tracing tools
- Author and maintain other Linux related software as able, such as communication software, file systems, or other such features
- Respond to internal support and debugging issues as needed
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.