We have an immediate opening for an Embedded Software Engineer on a 6+ Month assignment extension beyond, in Plantation, FL USA.
Looking to move technology forward, and is seeking embedded software engineers with experience working with a Cadence/Tensilica tool flow. A successful candidate will have worked with recent-generation Tensilica/Cadence cores such as the HiFi, LX7, VP6, and other similar cores. They will have experience selecting and designing TIE instructions, and configuring the core for various application-specific workloads. The candidate will be responsible for helping benchmark software across various configurations, and potentially hand-optimize assembly-level kernels to make best use of the hardware.
- Design, author, and maintain software, often in C/C++ language
- Participate in team code review process and meetings
- Assist in developing and deployment of RTOS on the Cadence platform
- Convert high level C++ algorithms into performant VLIW code, often assembly
- Develop tooling and guidance for others to author high performance software on the Cadence platform
- Profile existing software and propose custom TIE instructions that would potentially improve performance
- Respond to internal support and debugging issues as needed
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.