Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for an Embedded Tester to support the team.
Duration: 5 months
Location: North York, Ontario.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To perform design, analysis, programming and integration activities in the development of software for train control systems achieving Customer Satisfaction of the delivered solution/product.
- 3+ years VectorCAST/C++ or other unit/component test tools
- Highly knowledgeable about statement, branch, compound condition and/or MC/DC code coverage techniques
- Ability to capture, promote and document design/code for testability guidelines and practices
- Experience developing and automating unit/component test environments, reports and metrics
- Experience with Jenkins and/or Artifactory as it relates to integration of unit/component testing into continuous integration environments
- Command of scripting languages, preferably Python
- Experience with black box and white box testing and continuous integration frameworks
- Familiar with source control tools (git, ClearCase, etc.), static analysis (PC-lint, Coverity, etc.), build system automation
- Excellent analytical skills, able to diagnose issues based on field logs & correlate events to failures
- Strong technical writing & communication skills
- Excellent team collaboration skills, writing & verbal skill
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.