Our successful gorwing Manufacturint client is adding a Design Engineer to their team.
Engineering degree (ElectroMechanical, mechanical or Electrical) you will work on the design and support of new Product and existing Products by applying engineering principles of design, test, verification and reliability.
- Bachelor’s Engineering degree, preferably in Electro-Mechanical, Mechanical or Electrical;
- 3-5 years of engineering experience in a product design role
- CAD, SolidWorks, Inventor
- Develop product structure and detailed Bills of Materials
- Understand/experience: UL, ANSI and CE standards
- Experience in sheet metal a definite asset
- Prepare concept sketches, design models, detail drawings and specification documents
- New and derivative product designs, product improvement, testing and analysis of data.
- Responsibilities include mechanical structure, heating systems (gas and electric), controls system, fluid flow, structural designs and materials selections
- Prepare root cause analysis, test, performance, schedule, and cost information as required in assigned area of responsibility.
- Prepare progress reports, feasibility, and concept studies, etc. as required.
- Coordinate work of others assigned to the project team