Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Missouri? They are currently looking for a Drafter II to support their facility in St. Louis, Missouri. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Drafter II
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: Until March 2020 (possible extension)
- Provide feedback on changes to drawings/models as directed and maybe asked to develop new drawings/models as necessary under the direction of a designer/engineer.
- Interfaces with internal GIS Mappers and Standards Engineers.
- Update or create AutoCAD drawings as required for design changes, ensuring all design changes meet regulatory, industry and Client Standards.
- Provide CAD support as necessary to incorporate red/green line changes from standard marked-up into final design drawings.
- Interact with other company functions, vendors, architectural/engineering firms, and other associates in matters related to drafting, CAD files and scanning.
- 3-5 years of experience with AutoCAD AND Inventor required.
- The candidate should possess skills to build parts and assemblies from Inventor from a 2D format; training skills to share knowledge of Inventor products with GIS Mappers and Standard Engineers.
- Team and teamwork are key as well as working with a diverse group on a daily basis.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel) required.
- Ability to use and/or learn using large-format printers and scanners is required.
- Familiarity with electronic document management systems such as Autodesk Vault and SharePoint preferred.
- High school diploma/GED required, Associate's degree preferred.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.