We have an immediate opening for an Engineering Laboratory – II Technician – II on a 10+ month assignment extension beyond, in Chandler, AZ, USA.
The candidate will be responsible for conducting failure analysis needed identify electrical & thermal mechanical package failures and supporting root cause understanding of new package technologies being developed.
- AA degree in science or engineering.
- 2-4 years’ experience in failure analysis, material analysis, process development or analytical tool development.
- Demonstrated skills in X-section/planar polishing, Optical microscopy imaging, and SEM imaging on printed circuit board are preferred.
- Knowledge of packaging material property and behavior is beneficial.
- Candidate should also demonstrate good communication skills, work well with a team, deliver under pressure, and well organized.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.