Are you looking to get your foot in the door with one of Saskatchewan’s biggest employers? Then if you have a strong background in Engineering Project Management, you’d love to chat with us about this role.
Our client, a leading Mining company, is looking for an Engineering Project Manager with experience in both maintenance and capital projects.
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of the project effort; ensuring the successful delivery of assigned projects
- Responsible for leading the project team, effectively communicating with stakeholders and accomplishing the stated project objectives
- Ensures that safe execution of the work is integrated into project planning and managed throughout the project in compliance with all applicable safety programs, procedures and plans
- Manages the functional and operational project objectives with the sponsor, process owner and program manager through the development of the project plans
- Responsible for management of project risk
- Accountable for project reporting
- Ensures that project permits are in place, regulatory requirements are achieved, and site facility change control is in place and used appropriately according to site regulation
- Provides leadership, direction, and integrates the project through the procurement representative, project services, project engineer, supply chain, finance and construction manager
- Manages draw-down of the contingency allotted in the approved capital cost estimate
- 4-9 years
- Saskatoon, with occasional travel to northern SK sites
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.