We have an immediate opening for an Engineering Technician III for a Twelve Month assignment in Issaquah, Washington.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Experience with obsolescence management and identifying replacement electrical components
- Experience with and extensive knowledge of industry standard, low voltage, electrical components
- Experience with AutoCAD Mechanical, Visio, or similar for the design of cables, labels, system diagrams, and PCBA drawings
- Experience with integrating and testing electro-mechanical systems
- Comfortable working with an online PDM parts and document control tool
- Familiar with creating ECR/ECOs and the process of approval
- Needs to be local but hours are somewhat flexible
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.