The Ian Martin Group is only as strong as the workforce in the field. We have a distinctly different approach to our contractor engagement and have a team of specialists to ensure success on your assignment.
Our role is to provide top level technical talent to some of the planets strongest companies in the manufacturing, telecommunications, and technology industries. This is where you come in.
We have an Job opening for an Environment Management Team Lead on a 7 month contract (Option to Extend up to 12 months) in Downtown Toronto,ON
If you have the following skills, connect with us;
- Project management/delivery 4-5 years
- Enterprise systems and application delivery 4-5 years
- Application Environment Planning/Provisioning 5 years
- Incident Management 5 years
- Workflow Automation/Process Development 2 years
- Proactive Application Monitoring 2 years
Experience with all or some of the following:
- Enterprise Accounts and Claims software such as Guidewire
- Enterprise document and content management solutions such as OpenText Solutions
- Familiarity with enterprise messaging such as IBM MQ/ESB
- Experience working within a complex Hybrid and Virtualized datacenter
- Experience working with Java Virtual Machine platform, application delivery or administration
- Working knowledge of service management and productivity tools such as Service Now, Jira, Confluence would be an asset
- Proficient in MS Office suite with priority on Excel (Advanced Excel will be a definite asset)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.