Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for an ERP Enterprise Architect to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must be a seasoned Senior Enterprise Architect (Solution and Functional Architect experience is beneficial) with proven ability to listen, interpret, collaborate and meet specific client solution ERP needs including SAP, Oracle and technologies as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Must have over 12 years of Enterprise Architect experience with at least 3 full cycle complex integration ERP implementations.
- Strong Technical skills in Integration patterns, Security, Monitoring, SSO, Landscape Management, with integration to external portal or cloud application, Operations Support Systems and mediation service.
- Strong knowledge on integration technologies such as SAP PI and experience in developing technical design and mapping of interfaces using PI for both Synchronous and Asynchronous calls from SAP to external systems.
- Expert in leading, collaborating and coordinating multiple teams for prototyping, blueprinting, technical design, technical development, testing and post go live hyper care activities.
- Strong experience leading enterprise architecture for multiple industries.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical technical solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Experienced in leading technical workshops.
- Working with the client to confirm technical requirements (ERP – SAP, non-SAP including custom solutions for client on multiple open source technologies).
- Collaborate with understanding them ask/bringing best practices from other clients and earn trust to be client backup in their absence.
- Responsible for executing tasks assigned by Senior Project Manager.
- Design of the overall solution to meet client requirements as well as any development, regulatory and industry standards.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.