Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for an ERP specialist for materials management and logistics to join their team. This a 12-month contract position located at their Calgary office.
- Aid in process and systems solutions to meet the business functional requirements.
- Work across the SCM workstreams and other ERP workstreams, with multiple stakeholders and across multiple business units.
- Guide and influence cross enterprise stakeholders in the understanding, acceptance, and deployment of the enterprise processes and systems.
- Provide leadership in the development and delivery of MML SCM processes, ERP systems detailed design, configuration, training, and deployment.
- Participate and provide feedback to the functional requirements for the detailed design and systems configuration of the associated applications and interfaces.
- Liaise with internal project and business partners to gain acceptance and alignment amongst key stakeholders.
- Enable the Supply Chain Operating Model by aligning processes with systems functionality.
- Ensure all processes and functions are compliant with business, regulatory and government requirements.
- Coach, mentor and influence internal stakeholders on the benefits of the proposed solutions.
- Develop, design, and conduct training sessions as a part of the roll-out process of new changes to the stakeholders of the identified processes.
- Provide MML process and procedural support as requested.
- Support and sponsor the ERP project guiding principles.
- Possess assigned decision-making authority to, design and configure tools, processes, and solutions to meet business or client needs within the MML SCM workstream.
- Work with other ERP workstreams to ensure integration of all requirements are met
- Regular interfaces with peers in cross-functional teams including finance and asset management.
- Liaison with the cross-functional teams and business unit peers and leaders.
- Form relationships with key supplier/vendor relations including SI provider.
- Create cross-functional ERP team relationships and relationships with cross-organizational business unit peers and leaders.
- Develop strong relationships with peers and related functions to drive standardization and create enterprise-wide value.
- Develop and present project materials, lead workshops, coaching, mentoring, motivating and ensuring objectives are met.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while simplifying and navigation complex issues.
- Ability to influence and communicate complex issues to internal clients and external stakeholders, project staff, operations and maintenance teams, legal counsel, and suppliers.
- University degree in Business, Economics and 3-5 relevant work experience in the SCM field, preferably experience across multiple SCM capabilities including category management, operations, major projects, materials management, contracts and P2P.
- Supply Chain Management professional with a professional designation and/or a postgraduate qualification such as an MBA would be an asset.
- Attention to detail, planning and organizational ability.
- Effective Communication skills; listens carefully to others, keeps others informed and conveys facts and information clearly in written communications.
- Intermediate level experience in all aspects of Materials Management and Logistics including inventory management and controls, materials requisitioning, receiving, replenishment, shipping and inbound/outbound transportation.
- Experience in a working warehouse environment is preferred.
- Relates well to others by readily involving others as appropriate to accomplish individual and group goals and willingly offers help or assistance to others as needed.
- Is polite, courteous and respectful in interactions with others and demonstrates an ability to cooperatively work with people with different backgrounds and perspectives.
- Understands and solves problems by collecting sufficient information and using logic when making decisions or taking action.
- Demonstrates awareness of the business and work group’s key priorities and aligns own activities with the work group’s goals.
- Approaches problems with curiosity and open-mindedness while demonstrating a willingness to implement new ideas within acceptable boundaries.
- Shows respect and establishes trust by treating others fairly and acting consistently with stated policies, regulations and practices. Admit Mistakes, protects confidential information and follows through on commitments.
- Direct and indirect experience with the legal, accounting, tax, risk, financial controls and consultant support groups, as they pertain to the supply chain management functions.
- Knowledge of the Oracle Enterprise System would be a definite asset.
- Proven critical thinking capabilities (analytical, gathering information, collecting data, escalating problems with recommended solutions, foresee barriers and recommends ways to remove them).
- Capability to function well within a multiple-project environment within a team to meet required milestones or deadlines.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.