Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for an: Power & Performance Engineer – II on a 05 months long assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, OR USA.
- Ethernet Network Performance Engineer (Measurement and Analysis)
- This position is part of the Power & Performance The team is responsible for measurement and analysis. Linux expertise including installations, configurations, and builds
- Set up basic network switching including knowledge of the User Interface for route programming and other configuration tasks
- Run benchmark applications and collect data, ideally basic analysis
- Experience with netperf, iperf microbenchmarks
- Experience installing nginx web servers and running benchmarks
- Familiarity with vtune, perf Linux tools
- Must have a BS or a MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science –
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with experience with x86 assembly, C++/C, Perl and at Least one scripting Language on Linux and/or Windows
- Minimum 2 year’s experience with CPU microarchitecture and Intel system architecture
- Minimum 2 year’s experience using x86 ISA
- Minimum 2-year experience in static and dynamic power consumption measurement, benchmark, OS, driver, and system analysis related to power consumption
- Minimum 2-year experience in static and dynamic workload, benchmark, OS, driver, and system analysis, focusing on performance.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.