Do you want to work for the largest electrical and natural gas utility companies? They are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support their facility in Waltham, Massachusetts. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Admin Assistant III / Executive Assistant
Contract Duration: 6 Months Contract (possible extension)
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
- The Executive Assistant plays a critical role providing high level administrative support to the Vice President, thereby maximizing the impact of this leader.
- This is a dynamic and fast-paced position, requiring a highly organized professional, who can juggle many tasks at once, and is comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as with external stakeholders.
- The Executive Assistant maintains and protects highly confidential corporate information and must have strong emotional intelligence, high ethical standards, and be capable of working independently
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Effectively and efficiently manages internal and external stakeholder engagements and demands through a complex calendar, travel logistics, numerous internal and external phone calls, and expense reports with multiple exchange rates, handling all details with competent expertise.
- Anticipate, prepare and organize agendas, files, and presentation materials for Executives presentations and meetings.
- Conserves executive's time by: reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications, and managing expense reports.
- Continuously monitors and manages multiple methods of communication through internal/external email, internal/external phone calls, and in-person inquiries.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with a minimum of 5 years of experience supporting Senior Level Executives.
- Proven competencies in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required.
- Experience with SAP a plus.