Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Field Administrator to join their Heavy Oil and Oil Sands (HOOS) team at their Thermal SAGD facility in Lloydminster. Reporting to the Operations Superintendent, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring daily administrative functions and processes are consistently maintained and followed. The role provides effective and efficient organizational support to the entire site as well as external contacts. This a twelve month contract position.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Monitor and maintain the Operations Safety Training matrix. Assist the Thermal Operations trainers to ensure all initial access, specific applications and training is completed by new employees.
• Responsible for ordering Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Provide administrative support for correspondence, filing, scanning/faxing, courier, process mail, expense reports, travel arrangements, meeting organization, maintain monthly Visa Statements and order office supplies.
• Monitor and maintain the operations vacation schedule. Complete SAP time entry and provide labour reports
• Prepare required regulatory reports.
• Monitor steam ticket expiration dates and renew as required.
• Monitor and maintain multiple site excel spreadsheets and prepare reports for site leadership team
• Monitor and maintain the Abadata system. Run monthly and yearly reports.
• Daily usage of SAP for data entry and running reports.
• Usage of the PVR system to enter and balance truck tickets and run associated reports.
• Maintain facility Sharepoint website as well as facility document management system
Must Have Skills:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Business / Secretarial Diploma or equivalent training and business experience.
• Class 5 drivers license, with a clean driver’s abstract.
• Minimum 3 years progressive administrative/secretarial experience, preferably in the petroleum industry.
• Experience in field related business and/or purchasing/procurement would be an asset.
• Experience in payroll or accounting practices would be an asset.
• Minimum 1 year Oil and Gas experience, preferably in SAGD Operations.
• Strong computer skills on various applications including MS Office, SAP and Sharepoint.
• Strong customer service orientation with willingness to provide assistance where needed.
• Skilled proficiency in working independently as well as within a diverse client group utilizing strong interpersonal, confidential and communication skills.
• Strong organization skills, with the ability to set priorities, follow-up and meet deadlines, and highly detailed.
• Skilled proficiency in the use of the Abadata system
This position will require the successful candidate to reside in the Lloydminster area.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.