- The Field Superintendent has primary responsibility to ensure contractors within their area are working in a safe manner abiding by all safety program requirements
- Review and in some case development of detailed work plans according to our client’s workface planning processes
- Oversight of contractors field activities to ensure compliance with contractual obligations
- Checking/verifying that work is completed per the engineering drawings and quality requirements
- Monitoring of the contractor’s schedule and productivity rates
- Daily approval of contractor submitted labour, equipment and material reports
- Responsible to coordinate field activities between contractors and operations team as required
- Experience working specifically with demolition and remediation is highly preferred
- Previous experience in brown field construction execution required
- Moderate computer skills required, specifically MS Office
If you bring the mentioned skills and experiences to the table, then we would love to chat you!
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.