Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Filenet Developer to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong IBM FileNet Development skills
- 3+ years relevant experience with an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Solution, preferably with FileNet in an WebLogic Environment.
- 5+ year Java development IBM Content Navigator development CMIS Web services (SOAP and REST)
- Demonstrated work experience with application development and support.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive, flexible, open-minded approach towards work assignments.
- Good interpersonal skills with a natural ability to work with and support colleagues, ability to adapt to and work effectively with clients and co-workers with different styles and levels of technical knowledge
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, debugging skills and proven ability to discern critical from minor problems.
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Building custom content and its Add-on InfoSphere Enterprise Records, Content collector for File Systems, E-Mail, SharePoint Portal Server and process modeling.
- Managing the deployment of a content, process or case management solution including implementation, configuration, system maintenance, security and system optimiza-tion.
- Providing operational support and maintenance including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution Developing and supporting extensions to the capabilities of the application(s), producing reports using system provided tools, and customizing and configuring the applica-tion(s).
- Redesign the front-end user interface on IBM Content Navigator Platform using DOJO widgets.
- Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups Applying maintenance patches and upgrades on a regular basis, upgrading administrative tools and utilities, and configure / adding new services as necessary.
- Providing functional and technical support for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and FileNet solution(s).
- Defining document specifications to be implemented into the solution.
- Playing a key implementation role on ECM implementation projects (FileNet).
- Understanding of business processes supported by these systems.
- Assisting the transition to the new processes where applicable.
- Keeping management and stakeholders informed of project progress, budget and resource status and other key project metrics on a regular basis.
- Collaborating with other members of the IT Team to provide technical application support for the ECM applications.
- Ensuring all tasks are managed to a successful conclusion and communicated.
- Evaluating and implementing improvements to existing deployments collaboratively with the business.
- Building and maintaining close and effective working relationships with the business organization(s).
- Provide 24×7 on call support as required.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.