Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada leading Communication company.
We are looking for a Project Manager – Senior to support the team.
Duration: 5 months
Location: London, Ontario, Canada
This role provides an opportunity to work in an engaging, dynamic and fast paced environment. The successful candidate will play an integral part of the Accounting group.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Completed post-secondary accounting/administrative diploma.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a financial or analytical role.
- Detail-oriented, effective at managing time and prioritizing, a quick learner and critical thinker.
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve when information is not readily available.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to articulate views convincingly.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization. Ability to work in a matrixed organizational structure and promote team work.
- Proficient with standard Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
- Bank deposits.
- Documentation for new & existing customers.
- Credit and collections of locally billed airtime and non-time receivables.
- Payment Application.
- Respond to clients queries both external & internal both by phone & email.
- Liaise with sales department as required.
- Assist the Finance Manager with ad hoc analyses and requests.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.