We have an immediate opening for a “Finance Operation Coordinator” for a 6 months contract assignment in Houston, TX.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Recruiter notes: For Aviation Billing – Processing Accounts Payable invoices in a timely and accurate manner while working with Vendors externally & other WFS departments internally to resolve any keying delays. Accuracy and timeliness are imperative.
- Determine differences between types of vendor invoices and billing documents.
- Analyze critical information on documents and process accordingly using correct method in system.
- Data entry of accounts payable invoices from suppliers and any source documents received for billing purposes.
- Validate SO/BSA/Trip setup information in system to determine if invoice is valid.
- Identification and escalation of issues regarding billing and payment discrepancies to Senior Financial Operations Coordinator or Manager of Financial Operations.
- Follow document management procedures as outlined by the Imaging Department. Responsible for expediting information from vendors for timely billing.
- Responsible to ensure invoices have been processed and follow-up on vendor disputes.
- Must be a team player with a willingness to work well with internal/external customers to resolve billing issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, due to various interactions with vendors and internal departments
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.