Our client is one of the world's largest multinational utility service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Senior Finance Systems Analyst in La Prairie, QC.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Need someone to overlook our ERP transition.
- Ideally someone bilingual, with a lot of SAP experience in MM and manufacturing module.
- We are currently working on a system integration, merging our MRP (Syteline) into SAP.
- We need a candidate that will overview all finance implication in the merge.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration and minimum of three years of financial work experience in financial analysis or High School Diploma GED and minimum of 7 years financial work.
- Demonstrated experience with Financial Systems support including setup maintenance, transaction flow optimization, end user support training and financial activities support (i.e. closing the books).
- Business Reporting tools experience including ability to translate business requirements into reporting deliverables. (i.e. Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects Design Reporter).
- Experience with enterprise data warehouse w report design, tuning and data structure.
- The Finance Systems Analyst III manages cross-functional and multi-modules systems implementation projects.
- The Finance Systems Analyst III provides functional support of financial applications, processes and reporting tools.
- As part of the Finance Systems team, the Finance Systems Analyst III supports the maintenance, analysis and enhancements for global and regional financial applications.
- Duties include Drive Financial Systems effectiveness and accounting integrity through ongoing systems maintenance and enhancements, user support and financial process controls.
- Provide systems and reporting leadership around period close activities including sub-ledger transactions monitoring, reporting data integrity, finance user support and issue remediation.
- Analyze and evaluate requirements for systems solutions and enhancements that improve business processes and or provide increased controllership.
- Manage team of offshore systems support resources, Period Close coverage, user support and miscellaneous programs.
- Leverage finance systems experience to ensure systemic tie to processes and help remediate accounting disconnects.
- Leverage lean, simplification and six sigma tools to increase finance systems effectiveness and productivity.
- Support SOX 404 compliance activities around system transaction monitoring, data integrity and user access controls.
- Ensure quality controls around systems setups and maintenance required for accurate accounting through defined processes, staff training and ongoing monitoring.