Our Client is one of the world's largest utility industry.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Financial Analyst in Markham, ON.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Partner with leadership to drive operating performance & act as champion for strategic initiatives within the organization.
- Contributes to developing estimates, operating plans forecasts reviews for cash and billing.
- Drive cash growth by providing analysis of results and identifying & tracking key metrics while advising the leadership team on risks and opportunities, as well as recommending actions.
- Contribute to improving efficiencies and performance as well as providing quality financial information.
- Actively participate with Operations Management to improve productivity and reduce billing defects to improve the overall cost of quality associated with order to record processes.
- Develop and improve financial processes Finance reporting tools, Management reporting tools, budgeting and estimating processes related to the order to cash receipt cycle.
- Assist with management reporting (regional and segment P&Ls) and communicate results to financial leadership with respect to accounts receivable and past dues.
- Act as liaison between the operating unit and shared service collection teams to resolve customer billing disputes.
- Perform validation checks on invoices.
- Cross checking information printed on the invoice to Enterprise resource systems.
- Resolving disputes with customers.
- Will work with cross-functional teams – including Collections group, inside sales, customers, customer service organization and billing group to resolve billing matters.
- Provide day to day direction to the offsite billing resource for cash initiated sales (credit card, cash deposits).
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and minimum of two years of financial work experience in finance including commercial transactions and ideally trade receivable and billing related experience.
- Experience in generating or reviewing billing.
- Collection experience, although not essential is beneficial.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and analyzing large amounts of data and customer billing data.
- As this is a high paced, high volume environment, demonstrated experience in prioritizing work activity.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tool, prefer Oracle experience.
- Strong technical skills in Excel.