Our client is one of the Water and Process Technologies companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for a Finance Analyst who will be responsible for collecting & analyzing financial data and making recommendations to Finance or operating leaders.
Key responsibilities essential functions include:
- Partner with leadership to drive operating performance & act as champion for strategic initiatives within the organization Contributes to developing estimates, operating plans forecasts reviews
- Drive profitable growth by providing analysis of results and identifying & tracking key metrics while advising the leadership team on risks and opportunities, as well as recommending actions
- Contribute to improving efficiencies and performance as well as providing quality financial information. Actively participate with
- Operations Management to improve productivity.
- Develop and improve financial processes
- Finance reporting tools, Management reporting tools, budgeting and estimating processes, standard Production Cost set ups and analyses, Capital Investment.
- Assist with management reporting (regional and segment P&L's and communicate results to managers.
- Drive consistent usage of COFE, GLA (report net), and COGNOS Business Intelligence (B.I.) tools.
- Develop new reports for process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or High School Diploma GED and minimum of three years financial work experience including developing forecasts & operating plans and leading business finance reviews