We are looking for a Flight/Operations Training Developer on behalf of our Aerospace client in Montreal. The Training Developer will work as part of a team to develop and update training materials. The training courseware consists of: lesson plans, manuals, instructor-led presentations, test material, web and computer based training (CBT) and training aids; and devices required to support the organization’s customer requirements.
- Developing lesson plans, training courseware, manuals, test/examination questions and training aids in support of training programs.
- CBT or Web-based training (WBT).
- Desktop simulation
- Assist other departments in responding to the customers’ technical and training questions
- Implement changes to existing flight and maintenance courseware based upon feedback from: instructors, student critiques, aircraft modifications, customer procedural differences and aircraft options.
- Actively participate in the configuration management process.
- Participate in the development and acceptance of new system, part-task or PC-based trainers, flight training devices and full flight simulators.
- Provide regular verbal and written reports on progress and attend project meetings.
- Relevant experience flying commercial aircrafts/jets
- Strong knowledge of aviation concepts and operating procedures.
- Demonstrated competency in written communication (English) and word processing.
- Training experience will be considered an asset.