Our client is one of the world's largest multinational utility and energy service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for an FP&A Analyst / Financial Analyst in La Prairie, Quebec which will be responsible for planning and forecasting of the financials of a segment of the business and participation in simplification efforts
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to talk to you.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration or Accounting Sciences;
- Member in good standing of the CPA (CMA, CA, CGA);
- Minimum five-year experience as a controller in a manufacturing or service company (ideally an international group),
- French / English bilingualism, both written and oral;
- Knowledge of SAP, the MS Office suite including the Excel software (advanced knowledge required);
- Strong organizational skills, team spirit, analytical and analytical skills, leadership, good ability to manage priorities in a dynamic environment, self-reliance, as well as a strong focus on customer service, communication / extension and respect of deadlines.