Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Communication company.
We are looking for a Fraud Analyst – Senior to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Possess strong problem-solving, lateral thinking, communication, project- and time-management, and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and an ability to multi-task.
- Experience conducting risk analysis, fraud analysis and audits in the compliance or security field.
- Strong team player; demonstrates initiative; has a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or in collaboration with other team members.
- Advanced computer skills: proficient in MS Office, and ability to quickly learn proprietary systems.
- Strong analytical capabilities, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to clearly and effectively document findings.
- Analyze internal fraud reporting to identify the root cause to why fraud has occurred.
- Use various internal and external applications to aide in the analysis of why a fraud has occurred.
- Prepare investigation reports for the Retail Loss Prevention investigation team on fraud cases.
- Document all fraud cases in case management/ticketing systems and databases to maintain required audit trail.
- Identify areas of avoidable loss to the Company.
- Recommend system modifications to prevent further loss.
- Participate in team projects; research material and analyze data and risks in support of projects.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.