Are you a Front End Developer with 2 – 5+ years of experience, who has managed the development and maintenance of the front-end of multiple projects? Do you have experience gathering user requirements, coding using an agile methodology, and continuously updating the front-end of product? Then we would love to discuss an opportunity with you for our Midstream client for their office in Calgary, AB.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’ll bring deep functional expertise to build smooth, distinctive front-ends to applications that tie seamlessly into complex back-end structures while working across the stack, ensuring the large-scale business impact of the digital products being built and driving competitive advantage.
- You’ll write scalable presentation-server code with associated server API tests.
- You’ll write documentation specific to developed APIs and component implementations.
- You’ll provide production support that includes evaluate efforts, investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defects.
- You’ll deliver high-quality HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code for the project.
- You’ll bring a sophisticated knowledge of web UX/UI; adheres to and extrapolates complex design systems and applies to coded pages, screens, and states.
- You’ll develop and test across multiple iOS platforms.
- You’ll be active in discussions with user teams and agile team members about technical standards and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You’re experienced in Unity Engine and ARKit.
- You’re proficient in front-end iOS and web development.
- You have Front End Development experience (2+ minimum, 5+ preferred).
- You’ understand agile software development and lean start-up methodologies.
- You have a deep understanding of performance testing and front-end optimization principles and techniques.
- You’re an ambitious, organized self-starter who is self-motivated, but also an excellent teammate with a professional presence and a real passion for digital, notably around user experience and continuously improving status quo.
- You’re familiar with design principles and able to maintain central theme a style, with interest in delivering human interfaces that are a pleasure to use.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline.
- You’ll be based in an office environment with occasional travel to other Lab locations.
- You’ll be part of a pressurized environment, working to tight deadlines.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.