Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Verdun, Montreal
Client is looking for a web developer who will work in the managed services area. We are looking for a highly motivated person who can succeed in a stimulating and constantly evolving environment to develop, with creativity and innovation, solutions that are essential to the future success of the Corporate Market segment.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Practical experience in front-end Web development of at least 5 years.
- Mastery of at least one of the following technologies: Vue.js, Angular or ReactJS.
- Experience with the following technologies: HTML5, CSS3, GIT, Webpack, NPM.
- Development experience with support for multiple web browsers.
- Mastering French.
- Functional knowledge of English.
- The successful candidate will participate in the various stages of software development for complex web applications.
- Participate in the development of the solution (design, ideation, technological choices …).
- Participation in the strategy committee and vision for the front-end.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.