Our client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Full Stack Architect responsible for documenting the current state of our eService applications, working on the reference Architecture for Web sites and applications, the roadmap and transition architectures. Work on the Reference Architecture across existing Web sites and applications and evangelizing the Reference Architecture to stakeholders for a 15-month contract role (possible to extend for another 9 months).
As a Full Stack Architect, here is the description;
Candidate must be able to work with a team that fully integrates and collaborates with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions. Candidate should have a holistic view of enterprise solutions, taking into consideration operational costs, security, performance engineering, application development, and systems management.
Candidate for this position must be able to play different roles within the team.
The candidate must have a sound understanding of API, Enteprise Integration Patterns and technology architecture but also very good communication skills, with the ability to adapted them to different audiences.
Knowledge & Skills
- Java, Angular 2, Spring, Microservices, Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience using backend technologies such as Java, Spring MVC, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSql and Linux.
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms and computer science fundamentals.
- Ability to work on the solution construct in Cloud environment and assist with any migration elements
- Excellent skills in NodeJS, AngularJS (Angular 2 preferred)
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD, automated testing using opensource modern frameworks like Selenium, Jenkins etc.
- Strong Web development experience
- Strong Object Oriented experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of Websphere and Oracle Portal in order to transition to new technology stack
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.