Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Communication company.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer – ReactJS to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Looking for an energetic intermediate full stack web developer in IT-DCX team having strong familiarity with ReactJS, TypedScript, Node.JS, EC6, Git, Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Work as a developer on a custom, enterprise level, React-powered frontend framework.
- Develop and Maintain web widget framework developed by IT-DCX.
- Responsible for front-end development and web widgets for our projects.
- Working with multiple vendors (onshore and offshore teams) to support front-end development and defects.
- Be the point of contact for any widget framework related inquiries.
- TFS (Microsoft Team Foundation Server)
- Work with Software Vendors to ensure that solution meets business requirement and alignment with architectural vision.
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to widget framework and web-widgets.
- Enforce best practices for front-end development among vendor teams. Responsible for maintaining good code quality, which matches industry standards for quality and performance.
- Doing code review of web-widget/ front-end code and providing constructive feedback.
- Assist project team in system architecture, design, development, troubleshooting and selection of tools and technology to delivery project successfully.
- Ensure quality of produced code by thorough testing and code-review and that application perform as expected and have maximum availability.
- Participate and lead knowledge transfer sessions, capacity analysis, performance trends and establish proper monitoring and hand off to support team.
- Monitor and vet major architectural decisions, changes, and open issues (e.g. tool/technology product selection, interfaces).
- Maintain a large collection of Git repositories, enforce established rules and policies.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.