Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Document Management Business Analyst (Non-IT) which will be responsible to Support the Projects for consolidating and implementing sustainable and compliant practices for Technical Records, Governance Documents, Drawings and Data Management.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
Document Management Business Analyst Accountable to:
- Directly reports to the Records & Document Management Office.
- Works directly with the Information Management Portfolio Manager and other Business Analysts in the Portfolio.
- Collaborates with IT, Training, IMS and OCM groups.
- Supports various Business Stakeholders including Integrity, Operations, Project Engineering Group, Asset Management Responsible for:
- Consolidating and optimizing records and document management practices for efficiencies and effectiveness including roles, accountability, work processes, procedures, tasks and activities, tools and systems
- Conducting current to future state assessments, gap and impact analysis, and making recommendation
- Translating business requirements into functional designs
- Assists business in determining which business requirements can be automated
- Partner with IT as they design and build or acquire technology
- Coordinate user testing activities
- Partner with Training as they design and build user training materials
- Provide transitional support during roll out and beyond
- Partner with Portfolio Project Manager to develop plan, schedule and scope, communicating progress, status, risks, issues, changes and stakeholder management
Must be able to:
- Facilitate workshops and design sessions
- Develop swimlane Visio process diagrams
- Write documents and presentations for various audiences
- Developed governance documents including roles, accountability, standards, guidelines, procedures
- Translate business needs/requirements into technical requirements
- Translate and simplify technical terms into non-technical terms for non-tech savvy personnel
- Focus discussions and ability to influence and negotiate Must have excellent
- Interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management
- Written and oral communications skills
- Problem-solving skills, Time management skills
- Microsoft Office product skills
Additional needs for strong consideration:
- Applied Lean, control studies, audits or similar methods for effectiveness optimizations
- Conducted job shadowing studies for efficiency optimizations
- Quantified value of findings to achieve financial results